Re: NEWS for debian-boot

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:11:37 +0100 (CET), Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> said:
> Sorry Adam, I was too busy last weeks to work on debian.  I'm
> currently trying to build bootable sparc CDROM to do zero floppy
> install.  I also hope I will have time to build a new set of
> boot-floppies this week.

I really need someone to document how to get tftp install going.  If
you could just send me an outline of how to setup the tftp server and
what bootparms need to be set.  Does it use DHCP?

There are many other aspects of sparc installation that require
documentation.  Is anyone working on this?

See sparc version of documentation (very *rough* for sparc) at
<URL:http://www.debian.org/~aph/boot-floppies/sparc>.  If you go up a
level there, you will see a source directory too.  I'd prefer patches
against the SGML, but I'll accept any form of modifications.