Re: sparc autocompile

At 01:32 -0700 1998-08-20, Christian Meder wrote:
>> And incidentially fileutils are compiled against a glibc 2.1 so old
>> it doesn't work with 2.0.95.
>>

>Did you include the ld-patch which allows you to run old binaries ? It's in
>the debian/patches subdir.

On that note, could someone send me (or tar it up and put it up somewhere
where I can get it) the debian/patches dir, so I can at least integrate it
into my source package.

>I think we should get a 2.0.95 updated libc sometime soon (at least to fix
>the header inclusion problem ;-)
>
>I will try to build on my sun4m here. Will you build the 2.0.95 version,
>Johnie or should I try to do it ? I will go from the 2.0.95 packaging from
>http://master.debian.org/~espy

Note I just updated that, but I need to test it, use the glibc-pre2.1
source package currently in the archive for now. (uploading source was
probably a bad idea, since it isn't really my package, but what's done is
done).
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>        <URL:http://web.espy.org/>