Screwed up libc

*sigh*  I think I've managed to screw up my system here.  I installed
the libc6 from Incoming, and then reinstalled the version in the
"frozen" tree, due to a misunderstanding of versioning on my part (I use
the words "scrwed up" for good reason)

Anyway, here's what I get now.

/bin/login: error in loading shared libraries: /bin/login: symbol
__libc_start_main, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with
link time reference

I'm thinking I have two courses of action available here ... work some
magic with the rescue disk, or nuke and start over.  Due to hoops I have
to jump through to install on this thing I prefer the rescue disk method
:)  Unfortunately, I'm not too sure what I need to do ...

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104