Hi there!

	I just joined this list.  I've been a debian user for about a year now
on various intel systems, but my trusty 386 finally keeled over.  I have
since purchased a SparcStation IPX from one of my coworkers.  It came with
RedHat installed, which I have already learned to loathe.

	I am interested in using/beta-testing Debian on my system, and
possibly contributing to compiles and development.  I do QA work at Be,
Inc., so I'm pretty knowledgable about different systems and have quite a
bit of experience.

	Any ideas where I can pick up a CD-image for a debian/SPARC Cd to
reinstall my system?