[SECURITY] New version of procps

Hi,

we have received a security bulletin concerning su from the
secure-su / shadow package.  A fixed version has been uploaded for
all architectures except sparc and powerpc.   (powerpc is not
supported yet so it doesn't count.)  Does someone of you feel
responsible for recompiling the hamm version of shadow for sparc
and uploading it?  We'll postpone our announcement for this upload.
I'd appreciate an upload today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

        Joey (Debian security officer)

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ The only stupid question is the unasked one                   /