Re: bugs (?)

Jonas Oberg <jonas@coyote.org> writes:

> Ohh.. this must be my lucky day! I managed to get a programmer
> interested in helping out! Ahhh.. I got him! I caught him!
> Moahahahahah! Hrm.. Oh. I didn't say that out loud, did I? ;-)

hehe, you must not have been paying attention :-)

I'm already a Debian developer but nobody seemed to be able to tell me
the correct way to go about uploading packages for sparc.  The
suggested way of doing it caused the packages to be rejected due to
lack of PGP-signature.

So how do I go about building a sparc binary from an i386 source?

--
John Goerzen        Linux, Unix programming           jgoerzen@complete.org |