Re: bugs (?)

Hi,

I figured as much about the recompilation but I wanted to be sure.
Thanks!

> Say.. you don't happen to be a programmer, do you? The debian-team
> could use some more help with compiling packages missing in the
> sparc distribution and trying to figure out what's really going on in
> the inner depths of the sparc processor. :-)

As a matter of fact I am.  :)  I'm not sure I'd be able to help with
sparc processor internals but I will gladly help with missing packages and
other debian sparc issues.

How would I go about becoming a Debian developer?

-Ossama