Native Netscape runs on Debian-sparc (And glibc patches)

Ok, I've got the native netscape running on Debian.  Thanks to Jakob
for pointing me to some patches to glibc in UltraPenguin.

The problem is that Netscape uses "longjmp()" between threads, which
breaks with the glibc included in Debian.  A patch to the Sparc
__longjmp code fixes this, and Netscape runs.

But the Debian sparc distribution currently uses glibc-2.0.100 and the
source package no longer exists.  So Debian sparc violates the GPL,
but more importantly, I worked off of the 2.0.105 release found in
"potato".

I don't want to do an NMU of glibc-pre2.1 because I don't want to step
on anyones toes and I don't know what other patches, if any, need to
be carried on from 2.0.100 (I can't check, because I can't even find
the patches).

Christian, are you planning on upgrading the Debian sparc distribution
to glibc-2.1_2.0.105 anytime soon?  If so I have an essential patch
for you.

In the mean time, people can play with preliminary packages in
"~dunham/" on master.  (There is no source package there yet - it's
the same as the one in potato with one file changed, I'll generate a
proper source package tonight.)

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu