Re: Installing on an IPC

Per a suggestion from the list (and this is on a 1.6 prom), I removed
the cg3 card from the box, installed using the bw2, installed the
2.0.35 kernel deb, re-installed the cg3, and it now works - I suspect
it was a problem with the the kernel on the rescue disk, and a newer
version of the rescue disk might work better.

>>[1] btw, is there a way to get the PROM version once booted.. I would
>>have thought that it would be in /proc/openprom somewhere, but I can't
>>find it
cat /proc/cpuinfo

	-Jim			jensen@clark.net