Re: Installing on an IPC

On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 08:50:26PM -0500, Jim Jensen wrote:
> disks, and tfpt image.  The root1440 disk was readable, said "uncompressing
> kernel |/-\...  and then went to a totally blue screen where the
> keyboard was dead (no alt-f1, no l1-a).  Had to reboot via the power
> switch.

Well, I just installed onto an IPC today using the exact resc1440 disk, I
had no problems. So I'm going to assume that this is a configuration
conflict on your system. The only difference I have from you system is
that I only have the built-in bw framebuffer. Maybe you could try taking
out the cg and use that?

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org