latest apache for debian-sparc

I just compiled the current apache-1.3.3-4 from slink for sparc. Seems i
stumbled on a small inconsistency in the libc6-dev that kept it from
compiling straight from the source. The source has an include for "ndbm.h"
which is on all of my other debian systems but not the libc6 currently for
debian's sparc. I copied over ndbm.h from my x86 debian system and
compiled. It is running fine, but before I upload it I want to verify that
the missing ndbm.h is a libc6-dev bug in our current sparc setup or
something I need to to notify the apache maintainer about, and also that
the nbdm.h is cross-platform compatible in the way I used it. Here is some
relevant output:

[root@marcus(3:06am)-/usr/src]%dpkg -S /usr/include/ndbm.h
dpkg: /usr/include/ndbm.h not found.
[root@marcus(3:06am)-/usr/src]%dpkg -l | grep libc6-dev
ii  libc6-dev       2.0.100-2.1    The GNU C library version 2 (development fil

thanks

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org