boot disks progress... and problem :-(

Hello,

in trying to implement the diskless installation, I'm running in troubles with
the loop device:

I cannot mount the rescue & drivers images through the loop service because
they reside on an NFS server and the loop device does not allow to read from
NFS.
Until now, I lived with this bug by coping the image to the target disk before
mouting it.  I was able to do it because the installation was dedicated to
local disks only.  However, on diskless workstation, there is no success to
copy the image to the target disk since it is also served by NFS :-(
Therefore, the rescue & drivers images cannot be used anymore to do such
installation.

I tried both 2.0.35 & 2.1.125 kernel with no success at all.
I don't know why the loop device is broken on NFS images.  Any pointers ?
Thanks in advance.

PS: the kernel in kernel-image-2.1.125 is not compiled with NFSROOT, BOOTP &
   RARP options as the 2.0.35 did.  Theses options are required for diskless
   workstations & low memory installation (where the root image cannot fit in
   memory).
   Christian, can you upload a new package with these options enabled?