packages for the sparc

I have packaged some of the current programs that are not in the current
sparc dist (potato) and wondered if there was any problem with me doing a
binary upload, since I don't want to do this if some one else is. The
reason I am asking first is I just became a maitainer recently and
wasn't sure how this needed to work. The packages are:

- pcre source
libpcre1-dev_1.09-2_sparc.deb
libpcre1_1.09-2_sparc.deb
pgrep_1.09-2_sparc.deb

- exim source
exim_2.05-1_sparc.deb

Sorry, but I don't have any xlibs on my sparc system yet, so there is no
eximmon package. I didn't have to make any changes to the source, so there
is nothing as far as changes/diffs.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org