Re: new egcs-snapshot-19981110

[Cross-posts trimmed as I'm only working on Sparcs]

    Matthias> I would like to get information about package builds on
    Matthias> architectures other than i386. Please run the testsuite!
    Matthias> (Needs dejagnu from project/experimental).

I pulled the source package from Incoming & went to build it on a
SS5/110 with 64Mb & 192Mb swap - cc1 choes after sucking up all the
virtual memory it can lay it's hands on when generating asm from the
tmp-dum.c file in the first pass.

Do you want to pursue this on the egcs lists (I don't read them)?

--
Stephen
---