MTA on debian/slink/sparc

Nagy Attila writes:

 > I've just installed a debian slink from ftp on my sparcstation5.
 > It looks like everything works, except the mail transfer agent (:()
 > I tried smail, but got bus error.
 > Next i tried sendmail, got error loading shared library undefined db_open
 > Exim doesn't exist :-O so i compiled one.
 > No, it not compiles (undefined db_open)...
 > What can i do?
 > (smail from sources still got bus error:()

Well I got this problem and I have posted a long time ago, but never
got a solution.
Just to remind the sparc-debian developpers, there are still a lot of
problems with the spresent distribution.

PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble cedex (France)   | Fax: +33 4 76 63 12 63