last glibc breaks apt

I need some help to finish the upgrade to debian of my old red hat sparc
web server.

After the upload I found that I can't compile anymore many packages
because there are some headers missing. Someone on IRC explained me
that if I use a 2.0 libc I must install the source for the kernel
2.0.35, but why there is no kernel-headers-2.0.35 package?

If I install the last libc6 and libc6-dev then many applications will
break and IIRC some programs still does not compiles.

When I run sendmail it complains it can't find a dl_something symbol
and apt-get dies with a segmentation fault after doing a IOCTL.

So I had to remove the last glibc and install the one was on the
mirrors last week.

BTW, the user area of www.linux.it does not works because I can't
compile wu-ftpd...

--