Re: Encrypted File System.

Hello,

there is such a file system, called either cfs(for cryptographic file
system) or tcfs(for transparent cfs).  I don't know if these are one and
the same piece of software, I believe so.  I also spent 5 minutes and dug
up a url fr you(since I forget the one that I had so long ago)

try this page:
http://www.replay.com./redhat/cfs.html

It contains rpms for the bins for linux x86, and the source.(If you don't
trust that source I am sure theres a readme in there as to where to get
the original files from the original author)

Hope this helps...
Josh