Re: Where is Debian? (and pine?)

On Wed, Aug 26, 1998 at 10:51:00PM -0700, Bitburn Access Admin Dept wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:
>

> > did you try:
> >
> > debian/dists/sid/*   ?
>
> I was going to ask about that... Which dist is which???
>
> I thought that slink was the new devel dist. What the photon is sid?

SPARC is not "ready" yet. It was NOT released as stable 2.0.
sid was made as a "Constant devel" dist. sid will NEVER be frozen
or releaced. As the stuff in slink becomes ready it will just quietly
be moved into the current "devel" dist when it is ready to be frozen
and releaced.

-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"