RE: Sound suport on IPC

Ummmm... let me get this.. you are trying to use the Build in Speaker in
the IPC for sound??? Why not use the proper Microphone/Speaker Jack on the
back... little round socket right next to the Keyboard socket :)
I use i and it works fine..... and I am sure soundz much better than the
internal speaker. I can't even imagine ow to get it to use the Internal
speaker... are you sure you are not talking about having the internal
speaker?
I have the proper Audio adapter for the socket... I have been meaning to
pull it apart and ge the pin outs for those who would want wire something
into it..... it's probably noted in the SunFAQ which I will go look at
before I wreck it.

I am really confused though... using the internal speaker???