Re: xterm-debian

On Fri, Jul 31, 1998 at 10:39:22AM +0200, Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr wrote:
> 	Debian sparc set the TERM variable (under xterm) to
> xterm-debian, but there is no xterm-file in /etc/terminfo/x. This file
> xterm-debian exists however on debian-i386.

hmmm....
# dpkg -S /etc/terminfo/x/xterm-debian
ncurses-base: /etc/terminfo/x/xterm-debian

what version of ncurses-base are you running? a coupla days ago when I first
got my IPC up and running my system was compllaining about xterm-debian.
Last night I burned a PROPER CD (got all the packages from llug.sep.bnl.gov)
and installed the missing things...now it works fine.

I don't get any complaints form using xterm-debian now.

-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"