Re: 2.0.35 turbosparc kernel

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Marc Duponcheel wrote:

> > Well, I'd like to think I solved at least one problem in the last week.
> > For those of you with SS5/170 (Turbosparc) machines, there's a kernel at
> > ftp://ftp.dementia.org/pub/linux/2.0.35-turbosparc, along with modules for
> > it. The patches have been checked into the CVS tree and will be in the
> > next snapshot (which hopefully will be when there's a handle on the
> > egcs/sun4c/esp problems)
>
> I hope you also mean in the vger CVS 2.1.xxx tree? That would be great.
> I'll sure want to test that!

I already answered Marc but forgot to CC here. Short answer: no. Slightly
longer answer: it was a simple hack, and i'll do it when i get time. Even
longer answer: if someone wants to do the diff and try patching 2.1
themselves, I can offer tips and I'll be happy to take a patch when you
have it working. I a) have no turbosparc b) have no time and c) haven't
done a thing with 2.1 yet

-D