2.0.35 turbosparc kernel

Well, I'd like to think I solved at least one problem in the last week.
For those of you with SS5/170 (Turbosparc) machines, there's a kernel at
ftp://ftp.dementia.org/pub/linux/2.0.35-turbosparc, along with modules for
it. The patches have been checked into the CVS tree and will be in the
next snapshot (which hopefully will be when there's a handle on the
egcs/sun4c/esp problems)

Try it outwith your favorite Turbosparc.

Thanks to Stephen Zander for trying lots of kernels that I built with
various tweaks so we could find one (some, actually) that worked.

-D