Re: sparc autocompile

> It's good to see the sparc effort going again!  I've just uploaded the
> following packages to master:

Great. I was waiting for imap 4.2 :-)  I gave zsh another shot today
but the f'ing thing has gotten so large that my poor little ELC just
run out of memory (I've got a fix in the mail, aka. more memory).
I hope to get some more serious work done with the troublesome
packages next weekend or so. If we can get the sparc fixes into the
debian source and/or upstream version things should be smooth going
with autocompile after that.

--
Jonas - http://poledra.coyote.org:8080/~jonas/