Re: X Stuff.

>Umm, well I am at the point where I am using Dselect to install all the
>crap I want, including X and stuff... but it gets so far, then complains
>about depending and needing packages which are not available.
>I can't remember which ones they were off the top of my head. I am at work
>and can't check, but it seemed to me X wasn't finished enuf, and vital
>packages weren't available to make X work. So I haven't even installed X at
>this stage.

At this point, there are no sparc X-server packages available from master
(IIRC there is an xlib6 though). There are however test packages available
at ftp.netg.se:/pub/Linux/sparc/X. If noone makes any complaints about the
packages I intend to apply a few more fixes and run another build this
weekend. If I don't run in to any problems I'll send them off to master
on Monday.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40