Re: X server (again)

>     Michael> If someone with the time/ability to compile X and upload it
>     Michael> would like to do so, please email me and I'll send you a
>     Michael> copy of the patch.
>
> Yes, please! How big is the patch? Would it be easier to pick-up via
> ftp/http?

As a previous email seems not to have been sent, I will repeat.  The patch is
130k and can be found at http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~shuey/sparc/ (no, I
can't put it on an FTP site).  I'm working on producing binaries, but
progress is slow since my main sparc box has some problems at the moment.
If you have a problem with this patch, please email me.

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey