Booting Sparcstation ELC

Hello,

I am trying to net boot a Sparcstation ELC from a i386 machine running 1.3

I keep getting the following error in my messages file:

Jun 24 22:31:18 cosmo syslog: error: cannot execute /usr/sbin/in.tftpd:
Permission denied
Jun 24 22:31:36 cosmo last message repeated 3 times

I have no idea as to why. I have the tftpdboot.img file in /boot and a
link to it from HEXIPADDRESS.SUN4C

I have also configured my rarp tables to point to the IP Address of the
sun, and added an entry in my hosts file.

the tftpd service is enabled in /etc/service and /etc/inetd.conf pointing
to /boot

I have two other machines that net boot of this same machine as well. (a
vax, and an hp300) No problems with those.

Any ideas?

ERic Dynowski