Nvram/idprom on Sparc 1

Chris Davis wrote:

> I believe  you have to fix the idprom first. Find the SUN Nvram/idprom faq
> for instructions on how to do this (ftp.netcom.com in /pub/he/henderso i
> think)
>
> After that, if the idprom is fixable, loading linux should be fine.
>
> chris

There isn't the directory /pub/he/henderso - ftp.netcom.com.

I know this problem fix after install new NVRAM. But
in my Sparc 1 lost data of Ethernet address and Host ID
and others in NVRAM. And SunOS boot without fix nvram.

What need Linux boot process from nvram/idprom?
Is it possibale boot Linux without new NVRAM?

Regards,
	Grigory.