Re: sparc autocompile has begun

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Anders Hammarquist wrote:

> From what I could tell, the bug was not in libm, but rather a case of
> missing floating point emulation in the kernel. Get a recent kernel
> from vger and try with that (it was fixed in the mid 2.1.90's and
> backported to 2.0.3x at about the same time).

I don't think the math-emu stuff is actually in the 2.0 kernel in the vger
CVS tree. David claims otherwise but I nuked my checked-out copy at the
time and checked out a fresh copy, and it wasn't there. That said, it is
in my branch of the stable (2.0) kernel in the CVS tree, and it does work;
Feel free to bug me for details.

-D