whiptail package for sparc?

I admit I'm not using the recommended install path - I'm hacking a
RedHat install into a Debian one (that's the plan, anyway).  Thanks to
Jaldhar Vyas for pointing out the dpkg tarball in experimental.

Package modconf will not install - it says it depends on whiptail.  I
don't see a whiptail package for sparc.

Everything else is *kind of* working right now.  Boot is hell - I
haven't cleaned out all the RedHat cruft, I guess.

Thanks,

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104