Re: VERY outdated boot disks

    Bdale> I have left the 970328 bits in place for the moment, but
    Bdale> deleted the even older ALPHA/ tree.  If someone other than
    Bdale> the person(s) who built the new bits would give them a
    Bdale> whirl and report here, I'd like to go delete the 970328
    Bdale> bits to save space as soon as I see independent
    Bdale> confirmation that the new stuff is functional.

Confirmation forthcoming!  The new boot-disks are a *lot* better than
the previous ones.  The only niggly doubt in my mind has to do with
{c,s,}fdisk.  I'd already partitioned my disks before I tried the new
installation procedure, but the old procedure handle disk partitioning
at all.

--
Stephen
---