boot-floppies progress (2)

Hello all,

  I finalized a set of boot disks for Debian/sparc installation over the net.
It is just missing the silo package, so it is not really useful by now.
I did some trial with the old silo package, but I've had some problems to run
it, due to its libc5 linkage and the missing ld-linux.so.1 in my boot disks :-(
I managed to run it by hand, after copying the libc5 stuff, but I don't want
to upload my work with that weird hack.  I'd prefer to wait for a working
libc6 silo.
In the meantime, I'm working on a bootable rescue floppy disk, allowing
direct installation from floppy drive.

BTW, do you know when silo will be available?

Regards.