Re: Uploaded glibc-sparc 2.0.91-980111-2 (source sparc) to master

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Juan Cespedes wrote:

> 	Please tell me if you want me to upload a new version with a
> little patch to avoid displaying this warning (the code is already
> written; I only need to re-compile and re-upload the whole thing).

Would it be possible to just provide a dynamic linker separately from the
original package somewhere in your home directory ?

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/