Re: List of Uncompilable Sparc Packages

On Sat, Jan 17, 1998 at 08:54:58AM -0500, Johnie Ingram wrote:
> The following packages cannot be built automatically on my sparc at
> the moment (Sat Jan 17).

> 	libs	lesstif			-- attempts libc5 X build
Fixed in the version I uploaded Fri Jan 16.

> 	devel	ddd	 	-- c++ cant link simple program
(You'll need lesstif first).

Does Debian-sparc have problems with C++ in general, or is it this specific
package? If it is this specific package, please provide me with the files
generated by configure; one of them (configure.log?) contains the full
details of the test and resulting errors.

Ray
--
Obsig: developing a new sig