New glibc...

	Well, I'm still having many problems with the latest glibc
snapshots... I think I'll fix them, but it's not easy.

	I have a newer libc available at
master.debian.org:/home/cespedes, but WARNING: It doesn't work with
binaries compiled with previous glibc's.  So, DON'T INSTALL IT if you
have libc6 compiled binaries: they won't work.  However, I would like
some of you to try to help me on this issue...

--
Juan Cespedes