New glibc and versioned symbols

	I'm having *many* problems with the new glibc...

	Many of the programs linked with the current glibc in hamm
don't work with the latest version I was about to upload.

	Example:

$ rm
rm: Symbol `_IO_2_1_stdin_' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
rm: too few arguments
Try `rm --help' for more information.
Bus error
$ gzip
gzip: Symbol `_IO_2_1_stdin_' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
gzip: compressed data not written to a terminal. Use -f to force compression.
For help, type: gzip -h
Bus error
$ sync
sync: Symbol `_IO_2_1_stdin_' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
Segmentation fault

	(well, there may be a problem with _IO_2_1_stdin_ :-))

	I'm still trying to see if that symbol has changed...

	Any hint on how to solve this?

	Thanks.

--
Juan Cespedes