Re: libc6 select problems?

> Uh? Aren't the sources on ftp.debian.org?

In fact, they are not.  The binary is in unstable/binary-sparc/base;
there is nothing matching unstable/source/*/sil* at all.  (This is in
my own local mirror of ftp.debian.org, but I've never seen it drop
anything, especially anything that should have been there for a long
time.)

> I have uploaded a silo package a lot of time ago (now I'm working
> on a glibc silo), and sources should be there. I can't verify,

Any advice on what it would take to make it handle x86-created
partitions (the kernel handles them fine...)