I'd like to help, what needs to be done?

    I recently got a little SparcStation IPC.  It's not much but hey, it's a
sparc.  I stuck Debian on it and quickly realized that, well, there isn't
much of a Debian/SPARC install.  And until the compilers work there really
won't be.  So I tried RedHat.  After finding that I really don't like RedHat
I've decided to just help as much as I can on the Debian distribution.
    I've never worked with anything as complex or as low level as libc or
binutils, but I'd like to do whatever I can to help make it go.  If someone
could take the time to (briefly) explain to me how to become a Debian developer
and what needs to be done (or just point me to some web page with all this
info; I may be busy but I can still read :-) I'd like to help.

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey