SparcLinux on a SPARC IPX

I've tried to install RedHat's 4.1 and 4.2 SparcLinux distributions
on my Sparc IPX. It aborts while trying to write the packages onto
the disk with memory word boundry alignment errors. In fact, the
system just flat halts. Kind of neat....

Has anyone gotten the *Debian* SparcLinux running on an IPX?

I'd be happy to try to be the first if not. Let me know where to
get the distribution....

Cheers,

 - Mike

Mike Diehn,                    ......................mdiehn@mindspring.com