newbie w/ debian-sparc

I found myself bored last night, so i installed debian-sparc ;)
I didn't have framebuffer, so i had to do some creative things, but
it's up and running now, but i have at least couple of things in my mind.

1) Why on earth the system CPU usage is so high?

I assume that it is from SCSI-driver, but it should be so bad AFAIK ...

2) i compiled few packages for 'out of USA community' as i didn't see
those in Non-US mirror, namely ssh and pgp.

Those are available in

Hope someone finds those packages usefull ....

-- upi@iki.fi -- http://www.iki.fi/upi/

debian-sparc-request@lists.debian.org . Trouble?
e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .