glibc news

Well, I'm almost ready to upload the glibc-2 suite (libc6, -dev, -dbg, -pic,
-doc, locales, timezones).  6-7h compile time on a SS5-70MHz :-((  And a lot
of retries due to small bugs during compile to be able to get a clean Debian
distribution.
I'm currently building a nearly up-to-date binutils with libc6 (2.8.1.0.11).
I will upload it along with libc6 packages, maybe tomorrow tonight.

Now I'm looking for developers who want to try it & compile more packages with
libc6.

I'd appreciate any help.