Re: Meta-FAQ: IMPORTANT UPDATE

   Date: 	Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:56:24 +0100
   From: Tethys "SYSTEM ADMIN" X <tethys@lonnds.ml.com>

   Perhaps one way round this would be to apply to SI for sponsorship.
   That way, they could put it through their "rigorous compliance
   testing procedures", and Sparc Linux would come out of it with a
   nice "Sparc Compliant" badge. Oh no, I forgot -- this is Sun we're
   talking about.  Competition cannot be tolerated...

Not a bad idea, anyone up for starting a funding pool so the
"SparcLinux Project" can obtain corporate membership with SI? 8-)

Later,
David "Sparc" Miller
davem@caip.rutgers.edu