New in Debian/Sparc

	Hi!

	I'm Juan Cespedes, from Spain, and would like to help the
project; I have one Sparc Classic with RedHat 4.0 and two SparStation
10 with Solaris (one of which, at least, will have Linux in short).

	I would like to know where can I get the packages which have
been ported (lix.polytechnique.fr, perhaps?) and what could I do to
help.

	Is it still necesary to begin with a RedHat installation?  I
would like to do the necessary to avoid that (I don't have any RedHat
CD, nor any mirror near here).

Juan Cespedes