Unidentified subject!

Hai,
	I am getting a new UltraSPARC model 140 machine in my lab and would
like to use debian as the operating system. Please tell me if it is
possible to do so. Here is the brief configuration:

64-bit UltraSPARC microprocessor @144 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 2 GB Fast SCSI HDD.
UltraSPARC Port Architecture (UPA)
TurboGX 8-bit Accelerator card
Network: 10 Base T

Is the above info enough. Thanks in anticipation.
saji
   | | | / /_\ / |Saji N H              |Centre for Atmospheric Sciences| | |                            | |
._ | | | | | | \ |saji@cas.iisc.ernet.in|Indian Institute of Science    | | |_.                                                |  | | _.
There is something fascinating about science.  One gets such wholesale
                                              -- Mark Twain