how to help

The major item of help we need right now is people who will download
packages and build them for SPARC, then upload them again. If you are
interested in doing this, please corresond with Bdale Garbee
<bdale@gag.com>. He can give you a login on his system, or you can use
your own.

Note that we are using Red Hat systems to bootstrap Debian. We did this
on ALPHA and SPARC. We got the systems from their FTP sites for nothing.
And I'll probably have to correspond with them about MILO and SILO and
so on. So please be nice to them!

	Thanks

	Bruce
--