Re: gnome deb's

job bogan <job@piquin.uchicago.edu> writes:

> Just wondering where in the process the gnome snapshot's are.  I'd be
> happy to help or test.

It'll probably take me a few more days still - due to a lack of time
on my part.

All the Gnome packaging that I recently did is all ready to be used
with the CVS snapshots.  I've got a little script that will make
source packages out of snapshots of a CVS repository.  All the Gnome
packaging patches are self-contained to the debian/ directory, so it's
a simple matter of copying the debian/ directory into the unpacked
source packages from the CVS, and running ./debconfigure.

I'd like to put all the debian/ directories for all the different
packages into a CVS repository on master.debian.org or va.debian.org.
That way, anybody on the team will be able to update the packaging.  I
need to contact the debian-admin team to OK that.

I've got a bunch of little utility scripts that need cleaning up and
some documentation as well.  I also want to play with "wanna-build"
some more to figure out how we can use that.

Cheers,

 - Jim