Re: Re: Connecting to snapshot.debian.org failed: Connection refused

Dear people of debian,

I ran into the same issue with connection refuses.

My goal is to determine which concrete binary packages (i mean - name, version, arch) could be produced by a specific source package (e.g. something that api endpoint: "/mr/package/<package>/<version>/binpackages" returns).

After hundreds of successfully run requests, server starts to refuse other connections. I can set a delay between each request, but that way it would take too much time to process.

I wonder if there is any workaround for this? Can someone suggest other instruments I could use for this purpose or may I have access to a database somehow?

Please, let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Boris.