From: Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 10:08 PM
To: Zhang, Haibin <Haibin.Zhang2@Honeywell.com>
Cc: Debian Snapshot Archive Team <debian-snapshot@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: [External] Re: Access snapshot.debian.org problem

Hi Haibin,

For transpartent caching, you could consider using either squid-deb-proxy or apt-cacher-ng.

Here are a couple of blogs describing how to use them:

https://fabianlee.org/2018/02/08/ubuntu-a-centralized-apt-package-cache-using-squid-deb-proxy/

https://www.tecmint.com/apt-cache-server-in-ubuntu/ (from 2014 but still accurate, I think)

Cheers,

Luca