Re: Pylons and Python 2 EOL

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015, Matt Singleton wrote:

> Thanks all!
>
> Do you have any preference on how you'd like to receive our changes? I
> imagine this will be a bit more involved than just a few patches and
> probably easier for you to review in one go after we have a fully
> working port.

I can see myself just merging it wholesale once a port works.

DDs should all have access to sibelius, lw07, and lw08.  This means
testing things there should be an option for you.  Just don't hog a huge
number of database connections as that might upset things.

If there are any questions, please just ask.

Cheers,