Pylons and Python 2 EOL

Hi maintainers,

Looking through the core infra packages, I noticed that snapshot depends on Pylons, which given it's not really being actively developed anymore, doesn't seem likely to get a Python 3 port.

Have y'all given any thought to where you want to go? I think you've got at least two volunteers so far on the py3porters list to help with a port to a newer framework, but obviously we'll want to do this with your guidance.

Thanks! Feel free to just pop in to the py3porters list and reply to the thread I started if you want to get the conversation started.

Matt