Re: Debian snapshot.debian.org replica on the Amazon cloud?

On Fri, 2013-09-27 at 14:30 -0400, James Bromberger wrote:

> Can we get it loaded onto a set of HDDs for shipping into AWS, or
> would you want to sync that all online over a period?

So DSA opinion seems to be that the logistics of purchasing disks,
having somebody install them somewhere, then copying the data over and
shipping disks back is probably too hard and with decent connections the
transfer shouldn't take too long anyway, so online sync it is.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise